Hi my name is Toni Lugano owner/operator of The Mortgage Center in Fergus. I am a member of The Wellington Women In Networking and love the support and enthusiasm of this group. As members we help and support each other and are always looking for new members. Our group consists of Women in Business in Wellington County. We support each other by using the services we require within our group as well as refer outside individuals to use the services of members in our group. If you are interested in joining please contact us and we will be happy to have you come out at our next meeting and see if W.I.N. is of interest to you. We look forward to seeing you! Look for us in an upcoming Booster edition. Toni
Hi my name is Toni Lugano owner/operator of The Mortgage Center in Fergus. I am a member of The Wellington Women In Networking and love the support and enthusiasm of this group. As members we help and support each other and are always looking for new members. Our group consists of Women in Business in Wellington County. We support each other by using the services we require within our group as well as refer outside individuals to use the services of members in our group. If you are interested in joining please contact us and we will be happy to have you come out at our next meeting and see if W.I.N. is of interest to you. We look forward to seeing you! Look for us in an upcoming Booster edition. Toni
ReplyDelete